Monday, January 21, 2013

Inspiriation Space

Everyone has their creative space. A place or space to inspire, ignite, relax, block out the voices and allow the creative to surface freely. Driving in the car (I'm to busy singing), running (nope, I'm always telling myself "i think i can, i think i can"), laying looking at the clouds, watching the sunrise or sunset, sitting to meditate, listening to music, staring out the window, in the shower.

Yep, that is me in the shower. My most creative thinking happens in the shower. Most of my blogs are written in my head in the shower. I should really figure out a way to jot the notes down in there! The shower is hot, steamy, and oddly quiet for having 2 kids. The kids for the most part allow me a quiet shower 5-9 minutes but that is an amazingly long time. My mind is transformed and the creative and inspiring just flood out. It's relaxing and exciting to know I have finally figured out "my inspiriational space".

Go ahead. Find yours!

No comments: